A variety of development activities are carried out by the International Tennis Federation, and member nations can apply to benefit from them depending on their eligibility status. These activities are divided into four specific pillars that cover all areas of development support: Coaching, Events, Facilities & Programmes (performance and Participation), listed below with examples of projects carried out in Europe:
- ITF Facility Grant Programme
- National Training Centre Programme
- European 14 & Under Team
Initial training camp followed by a five week tour of events, for a specially-selected group of players from qualifying nations. Due to visit tournaments in Germany and Belgium in July/August 2019. (Open to ITF Tier 1-3 Eligibility nations)
- European 16 & Under Team
Initial training camp followed by a four week tour of events for a specially-selected group of players from qualifying nations. Due to visit tournaments in Europe in June 2019.
(Open to ITF Tier 1-3 Eligibility nations)
- Grand Slam Player Grants
- International GSDF Team to Australia
- International GSDF Team to South America
- International Junior Player Grants
- Digitalisation ranking/rating programme
- Junior Tennis Initiative
- 14 & Under National Projects
- ITF Subscription Rebate Programme* (Further info | Guidelines)
* Eligibility: Class B 1-share nations - Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Cyprus, Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Georgia, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino.
- GSDF/ITF Professional Tournament Grants | Application Form
To find out how your federation can apply for development assistance, click here.